• Target audience: private and public sector professionals, faith leaders, educators, parents and youth
• Objective of the event: Understand the culture change at home and in the community that is needed to help parents, educators, faith leaders and mental health professionals better respond to the power crisis mobile connectivity inspires for modern youth.
• Event working title: Learning how to help modern youth respond to their spiritual and mental health challenges
• Event date: Saturday, June 13, 8am to 12:30pm
• This symposium will feature “street smarts” for the digital age – how to overcome the adult issues amplified by mobile connectivity. The adult issues include: anxiety/depression, bullying, addiction and exploitation.